Top 10 Laptop Care Tips - to dramatically extend the life of your notebook
There are several things you really need to do to fit your laptop when you are trying to ensure that it takes a long time. From simple maintenance to a few minutes of your time can significantly prolong the life of your laptop and save a lot of money in exchange needs. With this simple and easy tips that will surely help you learn how to care for your laptop as a professional follow-up.
1) Notebook Lock - It may seem unnecessary, but blocks the laptop keeps everyone around you look at what works and make sure that nothing is private and stays that way. To lock your laptop with ease with everything you need to do is press the Windows key + L simultaneously and your laptop to hang. To unlock the handset, press Ctrl + Atl + Del and enter your password and return to exactly where they were.
2) Maintain ventilation - This means you need to check all vents in your laptop at least once a week to ensure they are clear and not blocked. Be sure not to squeeze into the ventilation holes, the safest way to clean these holes usually with a simple can of air that can be purchased at any computer supply store.
3) Check the fan - If the fan is not working properly, you big problems with your laptop overheating, which can lead to problems with the screen, memory or hard disk. To avoid this problem, make sure the fan is operating properly. If you are unsure whether the fan is operating properly, visit the laptop manufacturer's website, often you download software to be used for test purposes.
4) Keep your back burn to a minimum - a small detail, this can work if the experience will quickly realize the importance of this. To prevent this and ensure that your laptop is sufficient airflow to ensure that you have something like a table or similar surface hard to keep your laptop when you are.
5) Avoid soft spots - This is a problem common to many people, if you sit on the bench who can connect your laptop on a pillow on his lap. It may seem like a great idea, but can cause a big problem because it can reduce the airflow to the fans and leave the laptop due to heat up significantly.
6) keeping your laptop - While large laptop bags that are sold, is ideal for transporting your laptop is very important to your laptop before you actually in the bag. If you turn off your laptop may melt or catch fire potential.
7) The drinks carefully - If you are thinking of getting a drink, it is important to make sure your drink is so far from your laptop. Drinks and laptops to interfere in any event, whatever they drink.
8) Do the effects - If you want to move your laptop a bit, you should always ensure that you are on a solid surface that will protect unexpectedly kicked around. If the laptop is well protected, you can safely move, but if the laptop is not stable, turn it off before moving it.
9) Moisture is not your friend - no matter the cause of the moisture, you should do your best to protect your laptop from moisture. This can cause damage to the motherboard, and any damage to the screen.
10) Dust is the enemy of your computer - You must always ensure that your laptop is kept away from dust that can clog up fans and vents, even what your laptop will heat up considerably. To protect your laptop, it is important to find a way to protect your computer, such as maintenance on a table or desk.